Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Monthly Make: Summer 2012 Travel Journal

I have a whole bag of projects from Club Scrap that I am working my way through this year, with a little help from the Felt Fairy's "Monthly Make" prompt.  For April, I created this travel journal for our trip to Ireland and Barcelona this summer. It uses a hand made journal kit from Club Scrap's Destination Collection. The pages are light green, white, dark blue and light blue.
The front inside cover (left) has a large pocket decorated with stamps. The interior pages have journaling blocks from Club scrap and the cool tags I made, inspired by this month's Counterfeit Kit.
There are more tags and another pocket on the inside back cover, too!
Once we get our itinerary set, I'll start filling it with information. And then I'll add more while we're on the road.  It feels great to complete another little project! Have you had the nice feeling of completion for anything lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment