Thursday, April 26, 2012

PPF: "Sing Your Song to the World"

I haven't participated in Paint Party Friday the last few weeks, and I've really missed it! I have felt really scattered artistically  lately, unable to focus and create anything. So, I decided to return to one of my small scale projects - my sampler of Prayer Flags. Once the weather turns warm, I'm going to have a nice selection of designs to choose from.  Here's my latest creation.  If you want to see some of my other prayer flag samples, click on the prayer flag label below. If you want to see other painterly goodness, check out this link for a list of other Paint Party Participants.
I found that starting with a simple project has helped get me back to my art desk. What do you do when you feel stuck?

No comments:

Post a Comment