Saturday, April 28, 2012

WITL: Finally Friday and a Plan

I'm participating in a photography and scrapbooking project called "A Week in the Life." I've been chronicling this "typical week" in my life. I started last weekend, so this post (about Friday) is my last one.  
The day dawned bright and sunny on the coastside.
On Friday, the cleaners come and Paul and I go out to lunch.  The dog waits in the car because otherwise she barks non-stop at the cleaners:
I did a lot of laundry:
Henry's baseball practice ended early, and I took him "over the hill" to buy some baseball stirrups at Goetz Bros. and then to the mall because he wanted to buy a birthday present for his girlfriend (!). He bought a beautiful heart shaped necklace, which is being engraved with their initials (!). This all seems very serious. I'm a little scared (not really). We ate at Panda Express and then headed home for a quiet evening watching the Giants on TV.
Photographically, I decided to capture a few other bits and pieces of everyone's life.   Clara:
Paul:
Henry:
And that's it for my week!  Back tomorrow with some thoughts on how I will put this all together and a look back at what I did in 2008. Also, a quick reminder that on May 1, I'll be giving away some free stamps.

No comments:

Post a Comment