Sunday, February 21, 2010

An Alice Challenge with a Rowhouse Prize

Alice's House of Numbers (altered Rowhouse)
This may be my favorite row house yet! Today, I finished the last three houses for the rowhouse swap in which I'm involved and blogged about here.  The baggie for this house had the harlequin paper, black paper, orange paper, number stamped image (on the roof), count quote, postage stamp and bubble thing.  I decided to go with a "Number" theme and added the white wood numbers, bingo card, numbers inside bubble thing, the ribbon and the mad hatter image from my stash.  It reminded me house much I love Alice in Wonderland images.  Since it's been a while since I've done a give-away and since I've had such good responses to the rowhouses, here is the challenge:
1.  Create anything with an Alice in Wonderland theme (very loosely defined).
2.  Post your creation in your blog with a link back to this post (or send me a pix of your creation if you don't have a blog).  You can also post in a forum if that's better for you.
3.  Post a comment here letting me know where to find your creation.
4.  I'll pick a random winner next Sunday, Feb. 27 at 9:00 p.m. California time.  The winner will receive all the fixings they need to make a couple of row houses!
How fun will this be???

No comments:

Post a Comment