Monday, February 22, 2010

Little Pink Houses . . .


Here's my last two rowhouses.  I'm not really a pink girl, but I can work with it if brown or black are thrown in (LOL!).  Anyway, the baggie for this house had everything on this house (except the little girl image).  It also had 4 other choices of patterned paper, another decorative brad, and more flowers and brads. Since there was a lot in the baggie, I figured the sender wanted an ornate house and went with it.  I had lots left-over, which was good because my last baggie only had five things in (3 small metal embellies, a flower girl image and a sentiment).  I used those things, an image from my stash and paper from the first house to make this house:
Since the sender didn't send too much, I decided to go with a more minimalist house.  I hope she likes it!

If you like the row houses and want the ingredients to make a couple of your own, enter my Alice Challenge, posted here.  You have almost a week to enter!

No comments:

Post a Comment