Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Joy of a Shimelle Class

I have taken lots of on-line classes with Shimelle, including Journal Your Christmas, I Confess, Learn Something New Everyday, and Blogging for Scrapbookers.  I finished and loved those.  I generally find her classes to be easy to follow and complete.  The only class I've taken with her and not finished is called, "When I Grow Up."  I started it and planned out some art journal pages to complete it.  I even completed a couple pages - including the one in today's post.  I'm not sure when I'll get back to that project, so I hope she reruns it someday as a way to prompt me to complete it.  One Shimelle class I regret missing is "Here, There and Everywhere." I have so many travel photos and travel is such a big part of my life (as is my home) that I think I would have gotten a lot out of it.  I had trouble with the Two Peas registration, so gave up before it even started.  Maybe she'll rerun that one someplace easier for me to access.  In the meantime, Shimelle just posted a new class:  Something from (almost) Nothing.  It starts in March and is only $15.  I'm very tempted to sign up for it.  What about you?  Are you going to take Shimelle's new class?  Have you taken When I Grow Up or Here, There & Everywhere?  I'd love to hear about your experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment