Saturday, February 13, 2010

Photo Posts - Snow Play

Two weeks ago, Develop on Friday had a lesson about finding artists who inspire you, and I posted a photo based on Frida Kahlo's work. In the world of photography, I love Tara Whitney's photography.  It's unposed and filled with love. So, today at the snow park, I tried my hand at taking some Tara-like photos. My favorite is the one above, but I wanted to share a few others.


Here's DD Clara pulling her tube.














And with my good-looking husband, Paul.
















 Another one with her tube.




















Paul on the rope tow.














And the last run of the day.














Do you think I managed Tara-like shots?  The Develop on Friday assignment for this week is to work angles. I was able to take one shot of Clara with an intended interesting angle.  Here it is:
As always, feedback welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment