Friday, February 19, 2010

Scrapbook Saturday

I'm knee deep in sports pictures right now.  I'm still creating them with the lessons in Debbie Hodge's Building Pages class.  The left page of this layout uses her "shelf" idea. And this next page is based on the concept of dividing a page:
I used a sketch of hers for this layout.  I'm not sure I'm sold on her idea of overlapping photos (a technique she employs a lot) for this layout, but I'm glad I gave it a try.  The last layout uses the technique of stacking photos to create a column:
I like how it gave me a space for a nice and visually interesting journaling block. All-in-all, I scrapped 11 pages today!  It was fun, but my altered art muse is calling.  Hope to do some houses and art journal pages this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment