Wednesday, March 10, 2010

4-in-1 Layout

I seem to have found my scrapbooking mojo again!  This layout has been percolating in my head for a while.  It's about the trip to San Francisco I took with the kids during the holidays.  I was inspired by four different challenges in completing this layout:


  • for Shimelle's Something for Nothing class, I dug out and used a lot of metal embellishments - 13 brads and 8 metal framers;
  • for Scrap Weekly, I wrote my journaling first to make sure that I told the complete story without running out of room (you can see the original challenge prompt here);
  • for the Building Pages class, I worked on a lesson about using circles; and
  • for a Club Scrap challenge, I used their December kit called Ornamental.
I really like the layout and love completing challenges!  It looks a lot better in real life or even if you click to enlarge it.

No comments:

Post a Comment