Monday, March 22, 2010

Checking in on Intentions & Word of the Year

Horizon in Hand (art journal page)
I hate to be the one to tell you,  but 2010 is almost 1/4 of the way done! I thought it was time to think a little about my word of the year (horizon) and the intentions I created about it.  You can see an art journal page about my word, here, and my intentions, here.  After reviewing them, I decided that I needed to get a handle on a few things!  I've been doing lots of art, but need to do better about getting into a healthy regiment.  Doing okay on my work-work, parenting and spiritual stuff.  Could put a bit more time into being a good sibling, more attentive spouse and planning a few trips. 
Today's art journal page captures the idea of getting a handle on things, I think.  I used soft pastels for the background and a new stamp I got from Invoke Arts.
Have you thought about your word of the year lately? How are you doing on your intentions?

No comments:

Post a Comment