Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Fun with Page Protectors

I've enjoyed using up some items from my stash in Shimelle's Something from (almost) Nothing class.  I have to admit that I was a little skeptical about the prompt to use page protectors because I don't think of them as something I need to use up. I'm always happy to have them.
But, I changed my mind when I found a stash of 3-hole punched page protectors with various size pockets.  Not what I normally use at all.  Not even sure where I got them! They actually are something in my stash I'm happy to use up.  So, I cut out one of the pockets from a page protector, closed up the sides with artist tape, and used it to hold this adorable photo strip that DH and DS took at a music festival photo booth.  I love how it turned out, and I'll be creating many more pockets to use on my layouts!  
All materials from Club Scrap. This layout also meets the challenge at ScrapWeekly!

No comments:

Post a Comment