Friday, May 21, 2010

All About Me: A Thoroughly Modern Woman

Welcome to my All About Me post. Perhaps you came my way on the blog hop via Mel at I Speak Melsh or maybe you're just one of my regular readers.  Either way, welcome to the All About Me blog hop!  Over twenty women, all around the world, took up Mel's challenge to create a project based on a Big Picture Scrapbook workshop called "All About Me," and she organized us into a blog ring.  If you get lost or want to learn more about the project, you can always return to Mel's blog at this link.  Otherwise, just follow the links provided at the bottom or each post to see everyone's work
 My album is housed in this cool box above.  If you open the box, you'll find the album and a picture of me peeking out from the bottom:
I used the Studio 45 Domestic Goddess line to create an album with some of my favorite things as a modern woman.  I wanted to focus on the things that define me as a woman in 2010, using some vintage looking papers that focused on femininity. You can click on the images to enlarge them and read the journaling. I hope you enjoy my project:
And here's what the back looks like:


This was such a fun project!  I'm really happy to have taken pictures of these things, and  I'm sure it will be fun to look back at them in ten years and see how things have changed!
Ready for another one?  Head on over to Scotland to visit Liz at Life at the Gables, by clicking on this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment