Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Stamping on Text

I picked up some magazines off a RAK table over the weekend, and both the April/May 2010 Stamper's Sampler and the Spring 2010 Take Ten featured cards where the main image had been stamped on text.  I was so inspired that I made several cards.  Two of my favorite are above.  I think this design speaks to me because it's a way of incorporating ephemera into cards.  I will definitely try this technique in my art journals, too.  I also made this happy card, drawing inspiration from the May Inspiration Challenge at The Scrappy Tree:
What do you think of this design?  Definitely let me know if you give it a go!
Mel tagged me with some questions, and some of you have asked about my reaction to the Get Out of Auto Mode class.  Those are both on tap for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment