Friday, May 7, 2010

I love this photo (photographer's hands)

I was messing around today taking a bunch of photos for some projects I'm working on, and I came up with this shot.  Which I kindof love.  A lot.  Although I was trying to take a picture of my camera, I love how this became a photograph about my hands. I love the tension in my hands - they look like the hands of a worker. A photographer at work.  And I love how my fingers ended up reflected in the lens as well.


So, the projects I'm working on are three classes:
1.  Get out of Auto Mode, at Big Picture Scrapbooking, which begins next week but has a pre-assignment to take ten specific pictures.
2.  All About Me, also at BPS, but I'm really doing it via Mel at I Speak Melsh.
3.  The Street Where You Live at Get it Scrapped.  This project just really calls to me, so I decided to go for it.  Plus, I'm feeling the urge to do some actual scrapbooking!
 I'm not sure why, but I really need a project to focus my creativity.  What projects are you working on?
p.s. This post went "live" earlier than I meant for it to, in sort of a wierd format.  Sorry about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment