Thursday, May 20, 2010

"She" is an inspiration

The book She, by Kobi Yamada, is full of inspiring quotes about women.  In the past, I've used the quotes as the basis for a tag swap and a fat book stamping technique class that I taught.  I'd forgotten about it until recently when I found it while tidying up.  It seemed liked a good starting point to complete this little minialbum project from the Club Scrap Sonoma Collection.  I think it would make a nice graduation gift for someone special.  Here are the inside pages:
I took these pictures on portrait mode as an assignment for the Get Out of Auto Mode class I'm taking, and I like the bokeh in the background.  Want to be inspired by some other amazing women?  Come check out the All About Me/My Favorite Things blog hop starting tonight at 10:00 California time and going on for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment