Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Peace Before the STORM



Its Wednesday morning 10:41am I am sitting at Jos Coffee in South Austin. I have been preparing my whole life for this moment right now the parallel of the UnKnow the pursuit of my life purpose and all the people I want to touch help reach out to. My heart is on fire with passion and love.

The Crossfit South Central Regional competition is in 2 1/2 days the workouts have yet to be released. Instead of avoiding the uncomfortable of not knowing. I feel every nerve pulse being of my body. I could jump twelve feet high run through a wall or sit and contemplate the depth of enjoyment I will get out of the pain I will experience in three days. It hit me like a ton of bricks last night the reason why I do this.

The love of the GAME Period. Crossfit is the most dynamic way I can express every aspect of my life! It is my art it is my gift back to the world.

If you think I am Crazy your not Crossfit. If you feel this comment.


Soul Lifter Sicfit

I am Crossfit

No comments:

Post a Comment