Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Birthday SCD!

One of my favorite challenge sites, "Something Completely Different" is having a birthday this month with lots of prizes!  They select one topic each month and then each week have a different theme.  This month's topic is "Twinchies" (2x2 inch square creations), and the first week's theme is butterflies.  So, here's my butterfly twinchie!  Its base is plaster spritzed with Color Wash.  I added clipart, tiny flower brads and some matting (still just 2x2)!  
I love a good challenge site, sites with prizes and prizes full of information.  Check out the cricut giveaway and coupons at Obsessed with Scrapping. I am also loving a photography site called Digital Photography School because of the amount of information it has.
Do you have any favorite challenge sites or information sites to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment