Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Lake Tahoe Vacation

Childhood memories
catching crawdads at the Lake
life's simple pleasures

We're spending a week at Lake Tahoe for our summer vacation. On Sunday, we rented kayaks and paddled over to Crystal Bay in Nevada.  The bay is filled with fun boulder formations.  In addition to swimming and paddling fun, it's also a great place to fish for crawdads.  I love the picture at left because of the boulders, the sky and the natural expression of the kids.

I also really like the next photo of Henry because nature provides such an artistic frame, but he still looks very natural and unposed.

I added a haiku to remind you all about the photo/haiku challenge I wrote about in this post.  You still have several days to enter. I hope you'll play along.

stick, string, bacon, weight
fisherman hunting for food
man's oldest instinct

No comments:

Post a Comment