Monday, June 13, 2011

Album Case for my Houston Memory Cards

After having completed my Houston Memory Cards (see this post and this post for an explanation and an example), I decided they needed a special home.  In my stash, I found a Club Scrap kit to make an "album case." I used some Club Scrap Retreat papers and added the tags I made recently and the last bits from my May Counterfeit Kit to complete the album case.  The picture up top is what it looks like closed. 
You open the case like a book, and on the right hand side is a tray, where the album goes.  The album itself is simply a set of 6x6 page protectors held together with large rings.
On the left hand side is a three sided tray which is slightly larger than the tray on the right, so it works like a lid of a box.  I added a tag and journaled about my project on the left.
I really love how it turned out! I'm going to leave it out on my sideboard and hopefully someone will open it up, take a card out of its page protector and read my wisps of memory captured inside.  Thanks again to Sian for the idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment