Monday, June 20, 2011

CK Sketch Challenge and Other Blank Layouts

I feel like I spent the day carting the kids around and then waiting to pick them up and move them to their next appointment.  It was hard to find a chunk of time to do anything big. So, I pulled out my June counterfeit kit and made some blank layouts to be filled in with photos I'm sure I will take on our trip this summer. The first blank layout (up top) is in response to the Counterfeit Kit Summer Add-on Sketch Challenge and based on a sketch from Page Maps (it's the bottom right corner sketch at this link - I flipped it to make a matching page for a two page layout).
Next up I created this blank layout based on this Shimelle Sketch for five 4x6 photos.
Finally, I just made a simple grid layout with the remaining pieces of my kit. All-in-all, I felt like I was productive in my little bits of time. What do you do when you only have 30-45 minutes here and there all day long?

No comments:

Post a Comment