Friday, June 24, 2011

Summertime Photography & Snapshot Scavenger Hunt Check-In

I thought I'd do a quick check in on the summertime scavenger hunt I'm hosting.  You can read the details here, and the list of items is posted on the left sidebar of my blog.  Here's a photo for item #21: A Rooster. I took this at a local antique store.  I know that Jacky has posted a picture of rain at her blog, here.
What about the rest of you? Let me know in the comments if you have a post you want me to highlight. Also, let me know if you have any questions.
Finally, I want to encourage people to have fun and participate, even if you don't think you'll be able to find everything. You have three months after all, and many prompts are flexible.  A castle, for instance, could be a sand castle, a disneyland castle, a castle shaped bounce-house, etc. Sian says there's not mailboxes in Ireland, but perhaps there's a way to think outside the box on that one, too. Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment