Friday, June 17, 2011

Sunday Scavenger Hunt: Sports Edition


{It's been a while since I played along with the Sunday Scavenger Hunt at Ashley's blog, and I've missed it. Plus, it's a great reminder that Monday will mark the kick-off of my Summer Photography and Snapshot Scavenger Hunt! There's still time to sign up. Go to this post for details. Now, on with this week's Sunday Scavenger Hunt - the items requested were: letters; from a flower's perspective; emotion; bliss; and natural frame. Just FYI, I'm posting this a day early, as I'm in Chicago on a quick business trip.  I'll catch up with you all when I return.}
1.  Letters (above):  Henry earned his varsity letter in soccer this year, and he also received a champions patch.  Both will eventually go on a school jacket, so I wanted to take a photograph of them for his scrapbook.
2. From a flower's perspective - shooting on the ground at the soccer match.
3.  Emotion. Love the expressions on the players' faces.
4.  Bliss.  This one I pulled from my files. It's Henry after scoring two goals last season.
5. Natural Frame. Because Henry plays baseball, too.
Thanks for stopping by; see you Monday with my summertime scavenger hunt list!

No comments:

Post a Comment