Monday, June 27, 2011

Counterfeit Kit Blog Hop: 2011 Intentions Journal

{I think I am a little confused about the start time for the hop, so please check back later if the rest of the hoppers aren't ready yet!}
Welcome to the June Counterfeit Kit Blog Hop! The theme this month is "I," and I used the last bits of my June Counterfeit Kit to create a cover, back and inside front page for my 2011 Intentions Journal.  The cover is above.  The artwork is a copy of an art doll I made, and the letters are from my Kit.  You can read more about my intentions journal in this post.
Here's the back my journal. I added several pictures of myself at various ages (aren't I cute?):

And here's the inside cover with journaling, which reads "This is what fifty looks like - strong, confident and fabulous.  This year, I intend to embrace my strengths and recognize the various things that make me fabulous at 50." 

If you click on the "2011 intentions" label below, you can see the pages I've made in my journal so far. I make one each month. 
From here, you should click on this link to go see Stacey and continue on with the blog hop.
If you get lost, here's the whole blog hop list:

Counterfeit Kit Challenge:  http://counterfeitkitchallenge.blogspot.com/
Bethany:  http://inspiredscrapper-bethany.blogspot.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment