Sunday, January 1, 2012

2011 Intention: Final Pages

In 2011, I set as my intention to be "fabulous at 50," and I created an art journal to document  my progress month by month.  Yesterday I sat down and finished my pages for the last two months of the year.  My December page is up top, and it reads "In December, I was fabulous because I believed in myself."  And here's my November page:
It reads "In November, I was fabulous because I buckled down and got some writing done for work."  You can see the other pages from my journal by clicking on the 2011 intentions tag below.
All-in-all, I was happy with how I did at accomplishing my intention this year, as well as how well I did staying focused on my one little word ("health"). I got through many, but not all, of my resolutions.  Next year, I'll continue to work on the ones I didn't complete.
So, how did you do on your 2011 intentions, resolutions and one little word?

No comments:

Post a Comment