Sunday, January 22, 2012

Stamp Winners and a Peaceful Card

When organizing today, I worked on clearing out the bin I call my "art projects to work on." It contains all kinds of bits and bobs and kits that I started but never completed.  I came across a baggie of color copies I had made of some small collages. I'm sure my plan was to make some cards. So I did - I made nine quick cards simply by trimming the image, matting it and then putting it on a card base. I assume I'm not the only one with an "unfinished projects" bin, am I?
*************************************************************************
And, I've drawn the stamp winners from Wednesday's give-away:
Cheri will be receiving the "happy stamps."
Melissa will be receiving the farm labels. 
I have your addresses from Ginger's mail art exchange, but email if it's changed since then. 
Congratulations girls! And everyone interested in stamps, please check back on the first of each month when I'll be giving away more new or gently used stamps.

No comments:

Post a Comment