Sunday, January 29, 2012

A simple altered project

I've had this Bazzill "Memory Mug" gathering dust on my desk for, um, maybe two years! This weekend, I decided to complete the project, spurred on by the current Stampotique challenge to produce an altered item.  I kept it really simple - I started with a fun piece of patterned paper from Club Scrap and lined up my favorite Stampotique girls:
I love it! I don't know if I'm more happy about having the completed mug available to use or about completing another project and getting it off my desk - LOL!
I really do love the entire line of stamps offered by Stampotique, and, once I pulled them out for this project, I found myself making a few other things.  You can look for them on my blog this week. 
**************************************************************
Edited to add this as my Monthly Make for January.  Check out other projects at this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment