Sunday, January 15, 2012

New Music Monday: The Women


Last Monday, I shared some of the new music which is in circulation on my ipod right now. In looking at it, I realized that it didn't have that many women represented. So, this week, I thought I'd post some videos of my favorite current female recording artists.  Up top, I posted "Simmer Down" by Nostaligia 77.  In a totally different vein:

Here's "Rock On" by Love Inks (I wonder if she stamps?).  I bought a few other songs from her: Skeleton Key, Too Wild, and In My Dreams.  Next a live performance with David Letterman:

This is Feist performing "How Come You Never Go There?" She also has a totally cute Sesame Street video floating around on You Tube! Finally, a woman who has become pretty popular, but I like a couple of her new songs:

This is Florence + Machine performing "No Light, No Light." I also purchased her new song, "Shake It Out."
I hope you enjoy the music today! Got any favorites in this batch? Or any recommendations of your own?

No comments:

Post a Comment