Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Why I love my art friends . . .


So you may have seen this odd extra post over the weekend, an art journal page that I said was for a friend?
Were you wondering what the hell that was about? Well, here's the rest of the story.  When I was playing around in my art journal, that page "defy gravity," started to come together, and I decided to finish it up as a gift for an art friend whose 2010 word is "gravity."  I've been saving it for her, to surprise here.  Well, unbeknownst to me, she was busily  making me this very cool charm!  In case you can't read the quote, it says, "Bring me that horizon." Capt. Jack Sparrow.  She posted these pictures on her blog over the weekend!  How cool is that!  After I saw what she had done, I had to post her surprise, too.  I think it's amazing!  And that's why I love my art friends . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment