Monday, April 12, 2010

A flock of cards (plus one)

On Sunday, I got together with a group of my scrapping & stamping friends.  I was to work on DD Clara's elementary school album but decided to simply stamp and make cards instead.  I haven't done that for a long while, and I loved it! It was rainy & blustery outside, and our group laughed, gossiped and created all afternoon. My stamping friend, Katie, loves birds; so I pulled out a bunch of my bird stamps and worked mostly with them. It was such an enjoyable day. I hope you enjoy these fruits of my labor.
ETA:  The bird in hand, bird collage and bird with cat all all from Invoke Arts. The family at the photography studio is a Tim Holtz stamp.  The rooster is a limited edition, hand carved stamp I bought at a stamper's garage sale (it was probably designed and originally sold by Stampfrancisco, as the person who held the garage sale used to work for them).  The ravens are from Alphastamps in Matinez, California.

No comments:

Post a Comment