Saturday, April 10, 2010

Mind Bending



My preferred method of communication is verbal(talking) I am very able to articulate what I am thinking and seeing in my minds eye through word. I believe the world is a place of unlimited possibility and anything is achievable with the belief/faith + massive work ethic. In the past couple of weeks two things have occurred that I have been working on for 5+ years.

1. The Jesus WOD - I am a lover of God and am not always open or verbal about my passion for Christ. On holly week I had a flash of insight to an idea to create a workout after the Passion of Christ. Not until this morning did it hit me what a long time dream of mine it had been to put something together like this to express my love!

2. Project Mayhem - Last night the male coaches of Crossfit Central came together to host a challenge for Men only. This was an EPIC event in my mind. Many of the guys who showed up were former athletes and hadn't had this environment to be involved in since they played high school or college sports. When I say environment I mean a group of people that encourage you and support you and cheer you on for challenging your self. On another note some of the men had never gotten to be apart of an event like this one. Congratulations to all who participated!


Last, the video posted is the story we all living the great adventure the great passion of the human race. Connecting with one another and enduring all the challenges and obstacle that face us.

No comments:

Post a Comment