Thursday, April 22, 2010

Week in a Life Interrupted for an alternate AJ Page

I've enjoyed sharing my "visual diary" style art journal pages this week, in honor of Ali Edwards' Week in a Life project. But I wanted to take a break from those today and share a different style of art journal page.  I prepared this one in response to the prompt:  "How would you describe yourself as a child?"  My answer:  I was many things, but I was definitely self confident, self aware and self possessed.  You can click on the image to enlarge it and see more details.  The prompt (or catalyst) comes from the terrific site,  Creative Therapy.  They post a new catalyst every week, and I'm getting confident enough in my art journaling skills to start playing along.  Tomorrow:  back to regular programming and this weekend look for details on the House Party blog hop.

No comments:

Post a Comment