Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Week in A Life Art Journal Day 4 (Report Card)

This week, inspired by Ali Edwards' Week in a Life project, I'm featuring pages from my Art Journal which reflect typical, daily activities.  They are examples of using an art journal as a visual diary. DD Clara struggles a bit with school. Since I was sick for much of the third quarter of her term I was not able to help her as much as usual and was unsure about how she would do. Painted background. Clip art images. Purple paint stamped onto top, using various rubber stamps and bubble wrap.
ETA:  Some of you have asked about what I'm working in for my visual diary.  I'm using the blue savoir faire artist's book described by Dina in this post.  It is hardbound and has fifty 6x8.5" pages.  I really like it. Unfortunately, it looks like Dick Blick is sold out of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment