Sunday, April 11, 2010

House Party - Final Tally

House of Love (Canvas)
Final roll call of House Party participants.  If you emailed me and you're not on the list, email me again at rinda1961@yahoo.com.  The art today is something I have posted before, but it remains one of my favorite pieces of all time, and it fits the theme.
UK Participants:
Sian
Liz L (Gables)
Denise
Ruth
Cherry
Deb
Jacky
Mel
Sarah
Liz G (Dewlands)
Elizabeth


US Participants:
Cheryl
Karen
Sharyn
Kimberlee
Nancy
Cindy
Margi
Deb
Julie


And from Australia:
Amy


All the packages are in the mail (except Amy's - hers will go out on Monday).  If you don't receive yours within a week, email me at rinda1961@yahoo.com, and I'll send another.  Yes, I have plenty of supplies. I  made up 20 envelopes, and it made nary a dent in my stash!  I'll post a house tutorial later this week.
As we say here in the states, "Party on!"

No comments:

Post a Comment