Tuesday, February 21, 2012

art journal/art diary (and faces 16 and 17)

It's been a while since I used my art journal as an art diary to just record some of the daily stuff going on around the house, but I made these pages recently doing just that.  The main page is about the fact that Henry is doing a bunch of college tours this week. The kids have the week off school for what is normally called "ski week," but since there's been so little snow, we didn't go skiing.  I made this page about the lack of rain and snow this year:
Henry's not sure what he wants to do in college (or afterwards), but he does not he's not a math and science guy.  I made the following page to recognize that revelation:
The last two pages incorporate faces #16 and #17 from the 29 21 Faces Challenge I'm doing.  I kindof like the whimsical nature of the last one - he's the mad scientist which Henry will never be! LOL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment