Friday, April 13, 2007

From the Gut Hunger?


I love Crossfit! I have been Xfitting since I was a youth I just didnt know that was what it was called. I grew up in Lubbock Texas where football is KING and Championships are won in the off-season. Buster Leaf Head Coach at Lubbock Monterey 1990s had integrated Olympic lifting with Power Lifting and high intense intervals(speed and agility) to create killer off-season programs that helped me meet pukie at an early age. I Loved it then just as much as I love it now! That body mind stimulus gave me a high I could not reproduce in tell I came across Crossfit August of 2005. Thanks to a great friend, I meet my destiny. I have been blessed the past 2 years to give Crossfit to hundreds of people across the great state of Texas and look forward to Traveling the World introducing youth to a new way of training and a higher road to life and fitness! www.crossfitcentral.com

Jeremy Thiel

No comments:

Post a Comment